Rain-Day

Hola my friend!

Monsoon is back! The weather was perfect and serene the whole day. I felt alive and refreshing after such a long time. 

MCC felt heavenly today. The scattered white flowers on the ground, the chilly gentle breeze, the slow swaying of leaves amidst the fine showers... woahh!! It was such a pleasant and sublime sight altogether. I ended up walking around the campus only to adore nature with my friends. The pleasure heightened even more with the heartfelt, internet-free chit chat we shared about cricket, film and life. Nature ensured to link our hearts and transcend us into an euphoric state. It truly heals!

Flowers scattered on the ground
Droplets add on sound,
Pitter-patter heavy rain
Splash from every lane.
Wet muddy puddle
Squished together rubble,
Gives small boats life
Resolving bitter strife.

It is absolutely true when one says "A walk in the woods, walks the soul back home!". I truly hope that you revere the monsoon and stay safe, my friend. 

Have a warm and cozy night! Adios:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ray of Sunshine

The Power-Shot

Discord Mind