Ray of Sunshine

Hola my friend! 

Thoughts are intricate openings of the heart. And here I am, Andrea, sharing my lil thoughts to thrive!

Life is filled with ups and downs right? There are days when you are overflowing with anxious thoughts and days when you have none to worry about. And today was a brain wracking day for me, when I started worrying about what life had for me. But ain't each problem got a solution in itself. The solution lies right in front of you and may only be a simple momentary feel that gives you relief. My anxious thoughts had a simple solution - SMILE and here is a poem sharing my experience with you. 

Along the street I stroll
Lost in my uneasy soul,
Staring at the bright blue sky,
Filled with gloom to my eye.

Thoughts worth millions unfold
As I waggle without a hold,
Stumbling over the rock of pain,
That life has taught me to gain.

All at once, the thoughts depart
Altered by blossoms of the heart,
Resulting from a greeting awhile
Bubbling with a heartwarming smile.

This sweet encounter made me realize the importance of a smile that can fulfill a person's life. So, my friend, remember to smile and encounter each problem with a positive mind.

Hope you had a good time! Adios:)

Comments

  1. If anyone said it's not possible to be happy always or to smile always, I would show you, as an example... Christ in us, helps us to smile always even in our hard times.... Very admiring Poem✨👍🏻👍🏻✨.. Keep smiling 😁😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and Riya. Hope your blog is a successful one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful poem Andria 🤩✨, waiting for your upcoming blogs..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power-Shot

Discord Mind