Wing-guard

Hola my friend!

"Protect nature and it'll protect you in return". We all know this, but none follow it! As a result, everyone are made to study about environment. 

My college too teaches about environment. The subject is calming and interesting but when it comes to assignment it's not the same! I've spent the whole day working on my EVS assignment about butterfly garden. It was a really tiring process, but taught me more about the nature's pollinators. My mind is overflowing with butterflies, so here's a poem to protect them.

Red, purple, yellow and blue
Fluttering in the flowery lawn
Has turned to a divine memory
That ought to be forgot.

The vivid insects have no clue
About fellow buddies gone.
Is it a sin to be a remedy 
And love nature a lot?

I watch this in distress
As the innocuous grow less
Isn't it time to lend a hand?
And save them from the dying land.

Remember to protect nature my friend! It has gone from being your responsibility to a necessity! In fact, protect it and eliminate assignments ;-)

Hope you had a good time! Adios:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ray of Sunshine

The Power-Shot

Discord Mind